Ini entri pertamaku 2011 ni. I'm not sure how often I can update this blog this year, last year was not so succesful. I was only actively updating my blog in December. The reason ..... it was semester's break. No students around, ada le celah sikit nak update blog masa lunch time or after 5pm.
My first entry is the Black Pepper Beef. Resipi ni sebenarnya dah lama juga terpendam (pic lama dalam koleksi). Kalau ikut label dalam simpanan, ianya adalah semasa CNY2010. Betulla tu kot. Anyway, Here it is.
Resipi ni disesuaikan dengan perencah Black Pepper Maggi. Bila perencah tu dah abis, cuba2lah buat sendiri. Ok jugak.
1/4 kilos of topside beef (thinly sliced, marinated with salt)
1 inch of ginger (sliced thinly)
2 tablespoon of black pepper (bottled)
1 tablespoon of corn starch (mixed with some water)
1 onion (cut into rings)
Spring onion & Red chillies for garnishing
2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
1. Heat the cooking oil in a pan. Fry the ginger till fragrant.
2. Add the beef and fry the beef till the colour of the beef has changed.
3. Add in the black pepper, fry again. Add some water and let it simmer for a while or till the beef is well cooked.
4. Add the corn starch, mixed well.
5. The last step is to add-in the ingredients for garnishing and ready to be served.
Simple cooking. Can be done easily after coming back from the office. Dah pernah cuba masak waktu petang, yang penting daging tu dah tak beku. I ate this with nasi tomato.