Well, very easy to prepare. I used all the instant ingredients.
Onion - diced
Ayamas Chicken burger - suitable for grilling, defrost and sliced (do not take too long to defrost it as it is difficult to slice it later)
Olive - sliced
Tomato - diced
Oppss... don't forget the bread - I use Gardenia's rolls.
2. Fry the sliced chicken burger till cooked.
3. Add onion, tomato and olive.
4. Add seasonings - salt & pepper.
5. Cut the roll in the center vertically, but do not separate it. Apply butter onto it.
4. Toast it over the burning stove for a while (to replace charcoal burn).
5. Stuffed the chicken burger.
6. Garnish with sauce of your like.
Alhamdulillah, they liked it. I made three for my three lovely and handsome kids but it seems did not satisfy their hunger. They asked for more. Promised to make it again, InsyaAllah .....