Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tak sangka sungguh nak buat cheese cake ni. It came from K.Yan. She was telling how Sarah made cheese cake at Mak Long's house, and it excites me. I decided to make one. Luckily, hubby is so supportive to assist me in finding the ingredients (even though he doesnt like cheese).
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Digestive Biscuit (for the base)
Butter (leave at room temperature)
Evaporated Milk to taste. (no exact measurement was given, as k.yan practically taste it before baking ;-))
1. Blend the biscuits into crumbs.
2. Mix it with butter. Just enough butter is required to wet the biscuit.
3. Press onto a baking tray to form a base for the cheese cake.
4. Whip the cream cheese in the mixer till doubled.
5. Add whip cream, evaporated milk and eggs.
6. Pour onto the base.
Bake in the oven. But .... as my microwave was malfunctioning, we opt to steam it and the result was superb and in fact better (according to kak yan la ...).