Yiihhaaa .... my third blog update in a row!!! Not bad huh for someone who did not regularly update her blog. And now it's Pizza time.
I made it last week, Tuesday (yes, I remembered the day very well because it was ayah's badminton day). The kids refuse to eat rice, they just had 'goreng pisang' and some 'kuih muih' after returning from school and said that they were full and do not want to eat anymore. Ayah, as usual will not eat rice on his badminton's night. Therefore, at 8pm, I started to prepare the dough and two hours later, the pizza is already in the oven. Hmmm .... fresh homemade pizza! Fresh from the oven!!! Wonderfully delicious!!! You can pick your own toppings!!!
For me, why french beans? Let's read what I found about french beans from here:
Consumption of French Beans helps in
- toning spleen and kidneys
- Increasing haemoglobin count and provides energy to the body without adding calories.
- alleviating swelling stomach ,bad appetite
- curing frequent urination
- improving intestinal absorption
- improving eyesight
- improving bone structure, and so is good for osteoporosis
- Preventing deposit formation on the walls of the arteries and so is very helpful in cardio vascular cases.
- Recovering from an attack of jaundice and is also a good diet for those suffering from jaundice.
- reducing risk of arteriosclerosis
- reducing the severity of asthma
- A good diet for those suffering from diabetes.
- Reducing and preventing inflammation of the joints in case of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Promoting good colon health and aids in preventing colon cancer.
- preventing constipation
- lowering high cholesterol
300gm plain flour
2 tablespoon of olive oil
5 gm of salt
5 gm of sugar
10gm of dry yeast
Approximately 1 cup of water
Mix all the dry ingredient well. Add in the olive oil. Followed by the water. Mixed well (I used the food processor). Once mixed, put aside, let it rise to double the size.
Once doubled, take it out from the bowl. On a clean surface, punch the dough to remove any trapped air. Then, start rolling (mencanai la tu) or you can use any skill that you have to flattened the dough to the shape and thickness that you like (nak menebar macam roti canai pun boleh).
1. 3 -4 table spoon of spaghetti sauce
2. 1 sausage - sliced thinly
3. tomato - sliced thinly
4. the french beans
5. shredded mozarella and cheddar cheese
Spread everything in the order from 1 to 5. The amount really depends on you.
Next, just popped it into your oven at approximately 175 degree celcius for about 15 minutes.
Yummy, yummy .....hot fresh pizza for supper!!!
Happy cooking. Wassalam.