Wondering what to prepare for the kids this lazy Sunday morning. Ayah is not at home. so it's just the kids and me. Hmmm...... let's make something that everybody can eat.
Self raising flour
2 tablespoon of instant oats
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoon of sugar
- Mix all ingredients to form a batter. Adjust the fresh milk to the thickness that you preferred.
- Heat the pan (preferably non-stick for easy maintenance).
- Pour a full spoonful of the batter onto the heated pan.
- Once the topside shows some bubble shaped surface, turn the pancake.
- Wait till golden in colour and lift from the pan.
- Serve with honey or syrup.
Sabrina likes it, Hakim loves it, Atikah only had 1 piece to give away for her little siblings.