Sometimes kids are bored with chicken in it's ordinary form. So let's make it extra-ordinary.
I made Bergedil Ayam or can I call it chicken fritters?
Chicken breast (minced)
Potato (sliced thinly and fried)
A tablespoon of corn flour
Salt & pepper (to taste)
parsley (if you like)
Tempura flour (mixed in water)
- Put all the ingredients except the tempura flour and parsley into a blender. Blend till mix. (Do not overblend as it will turn the chicken quater-cooked).
- Once mixed, take it out into a bowl and add the parsley.
- Form the ingredients into small balls and a bit to flatten it.
- In another bowl, mixed the tempura flor and water to form a batter.
- Heat the cookig oil.
- Dip the flatten ingredients into the batter and fry till brownish in colour.
Whalla! Simple isn't it. I use the tempura flour to replace the egg which people normally use as my dear Sabrina is allergy to egg. As a result, i got this crunchy chicken fritter(at least the outer of the fritter). And kids love it.
Suitable for those who are allergic to eggs.