Pajeri anyone? Pajeri is the sweeter version of curry. The main ingredient is still the curry powder, but it add sugar for the sweetness. And pajeri is normally made with vege fruit. You can make it with pineapple, 'kedondong', or even the round brinjal.
What you need are:
The vege fruit that you like
1 large Onion
1 inch ginger
* blend all the above in a blender till fine
2 tbs curry powder (meat)
2 tbs Coconut paste (kerisik)
1 tbs sugar
To stir fry:
Onion and ginger (sliced thinly)
Cinnamon, star anise, clove
2 tbs cooking oil
1. Stir fry the stir fry ingredients in the hot oil till brownish
2. Add curry powder mixed in the blended ingredients. Cooked well.
3. Add your vege fruit (pineapple). Cook till tender.
4. Add sugar.
5. Add coconut oil.
6. Add salt to taste
7. Add the coconut paste just before you turn off the heat.