Have you ever face the problem in getting the kids to eat their vegetables? I do. My last resort would always be the 'VETO' power!!
"With the power of a MOTHER, I command both of you to eat your vege."
(kena baca gaya cartoon He-Man hihih)
Another approach that I tried and was a success is making a vege soup. So here it is ...... THE BROCCOLI SOUP
Multi purpose flour mixed with some plain water
Salt and pepper
1. On a heated pan. saute the onion till tender and brownish
2. Add the chopped broccoli. Once the broccoli is tender, turn off the heat.
3. If your blender can uphold the heat, transfer everything into the blender, add some plain water and blend it until you obtain a smooth texture.
4. Pour the blended ingredients into a pot, add the about 2-3 table spoon of whipped cream and simmer till a little thicker.
5. Add salt & pepper to taste.
6. To thicken it further, add the mixture of flour into the soup.
Ready to serve.
Bon Appetite ....